A PhD position on Workflow Data Management in Multi-Site Clouds is now open at Inria Rennes.
Gabriel Antoniu (Inria Rennes)
Alexandru Costan (IRISA / INSA Rennes)
• An excellent Master degree in computer science or equivalent
• Strong knowledge of computer networks and distributed systems
• Knowledge on storage and (distributed) file systems
• Ability and motivation to conduct high-quality research, including publishing the results in relevant venues
• Strong programming skills (e.g. C/C++, Java, Python).
• Working experience in the areas of Big Data management, Cloud computing, HPC, is an advantage
• Very good communication skills in oral and written English.
• Open-mindedness, strong integration skills and team spirit
– Starting date : October 2016.
– Fixed-term contract of 3 years.
– Job location: IRISA / Inria Rennes, France.
To apply, please email a cover letter, CV, contact address of at least two professional references and copies of degree certificates to Dr. Gabriel Antoniu and Dr. Alexandru Costan before June 30, 2016. Incomplete applications will not be considered or answered.